||Non Woven Fabric
disposable carbon mask,
disposable non toxic dust filter mask
CE FFP2 Carbon Cup Mask , Disposable Respirator Mask,Standard Facial Disposable Mask
1 . Descriptions
FFP2 Carbon Cup Mask use latex-free elastic strap , soft nose liner , softer and fit the face,adjustable aluminum nose clip will make wearing more sealless leakage .Easy-breathing valve can make breathing more smooth . Two head-straps provides comfortable & secure seal .Nose clip individually adjustable nose clip for excellent fit
2 . Certification
This product has been tested according to the following European Standard:
- EN149: 2001 +A1: 2009. Respiratory protective devices. Filtering half masks to protect against particles. Requirements, testing, marking.It complies with European Regulation (EU) 2016/425 on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).Category III.
- EU type examination certificate (module B) issued by BSI , notified body n°0086.The PPE is subject to the conformity assessment procedure based on internal production control plus supervised product checks at random intervals (Module C2) set out in Annex VII under surveillance of BSI , notified body n°0086.
3 . Features
- New large exhalation valve which reduces heat build-up and improves wearer comfort
- Colour coded alphamesh shell for ease of identification
- Adjustable headstrap allows for a secure and comfortable fit
- Metal-free - suitable for food industry applications
- Preformed nosebridge eliminates the need for regular adjustment
- Compatible with a wide range of safety eyewear
4. Directions for use
- The mask is for single use only.
- The mask should not be removed from its packaging until its required for use.
- Use the respirator in accordance with applicable health and safety regulations.
- Fit the respirator and check leak-tightness before entering the contaminated area.
- Wear the respirator for the whole duration of exposure to contaminants.It should not be used for more than 8 hours continuously and should be discarded after use.
- Transport and stockage of unused masks should be such that the product is not stored in direct sunlight and in frost free conditions,not in contact with solvents and cannot be damaged by physical contact with hard surfaces/items.
- As required by European Health and Safety requirements,the user is advised that when the mask is in contact with the wearer’s skin,it may cause allergic reaction to susceptible individuals.If this is the case,leave the hazard area,remove the mask and seek doctor’s advice.
5 . Packing
The package of this cup mask with valve is 20pcs/box , 20box/carton and the size of the carton is 64.5*54*27cm
6 . Recommended applications include:
- Cutting and Casting of Metals
- Disposal of Toxic Waste
- Iron and Steel Industry
- Laboratory and Disease Control
- Manufacture of Batteries
7 . Discard and replace the mask if:
- The mask is removed whilst in the contaminated area.
- Clogging of the respirator causes breathing difficulties.
- The mask becomes damaged.
- For respirators protecting against vapours,the smell of vapours present becomes derectable.
- When the respirator is not used,the sliding elastic bands allow to hang up the mask around the neck