||Non Woven Fabric
foldable dust mask,
fold flat respirator
EN 149:2001 + A1:2009 FFP1 Foldable Mask ,Fold Flat Mask , With CE Certificate Approved
1 . Descriptions
- FFP2 Foldable Mask :Fold flat design, 20 pieces per pack, individually wrapped for health care.
- Single-use mask that helps protect both the patient and healthcare worker from transfer of microorganisms, body fluids, and particulate material. Individually wrapped.
- Dust mask: dusts from sanding, grinding, sawing and insulating particles elastics.
- The mask has hypoallergenic elastics with a cotton percentage and standard elongation for a comfortable use and very close facial fit.
2 . Applications include:
- Cutting and Casting of Metals
- Disposal of Toxic Waste
- Iron and Steel Industry
- Laboratory and Disease Control
- Manufacture of Batteries
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Textile industry
- Underground Civil Engineering
- Welding work
3 . Packing and Storage
- The disposable respirators available in color box package and blister packaging.
- The disposable respirators can be packed in attractive color box with User Manual in.
- The respirators be packed in a poly bag which keeps the masks hygienically clean and allows for better storage and control over dispending in the workplace.
- The package of this cup mask with valve is 20pcs/box , 400box/carton .
- The user should be trained in the fitting and should be aware of the instructions for using prior to donning the respirator.
- Use in adequately ventilated areas,which are not deficiency of oxygen.
- Do not use this respirator when oxygen concentration is less than 19.5%.
- Do not use the mask in explosive environment.
- The mask must be fitted correctly to ensure the level of protection expected is achieved.
- The facila hairs or heards and certain facial charactrtistics may reduce the effectiveness of the mask.
- For mask mark marked “NR”,the particle filtering half mask shall not be used for more than one shift.
- Hold the respirator in your hand, allowing the headbands to hang freely below your hands.
- Position the respirator comfortably under your chin and against the bridge of your nose.
- Pull the top headband over your head, placing it at the crown of your head.
- Pull the bottom headband over your head and place it below your ears.
- USING BOTH HANDS, mold the metal nosepiece to the shape of your nose and cheek area.
- Using one had to pinch the nosepiece may cause a bad fit
- When the respirator is not used,the sliding elastic bands allow to hang up the mask around the neck