||Non Woven Fabric
fine particle mask,
fine particulate respirator
CE FFP2 Carbon Cup Mask , Dust Particle Mask, Disposable Respirator Mask
1 . Descriptions
FFP2 Carbon Cup Mask consists of classic, pure-white folding and cup-shaped face masks which fit different face shapes. Headband lacing system and integrated sealing lips in all protection classes make it easy to fit these masks correctly – and to wear them comfortably for long periods.
2. Directions for use
- The mask is for single use only.
- The mask should not be removed from its packaging until its required for use.
- Use the respirator in accordance with applicable health and safety regulations.
- Fit the respirator and check leak-tightness before entering the contaminated area.
- Wear the respirator for the whole duration of exposure to contaminants.It should not be used for more than 8 hours continuously and should be discarded after use.
- Transport and stockage of unused masks should be such that the product is not stored in direct sunlight and in frost free conditions,not in contact with solvents and cannot be damaged by physical contact with hard surfaces/items.
- As required by European Health and Safety requirements,the user is advised that when the mask is in contact with the wearer’s skin,it may cause allergic reaction to susceptible individuals.If this is the case,leave the hazard area,remove the mask and seek doctor’s advice.
3 . Certification
|CE Standard for Disposable Respirators
|EN: 149:2001 + A1:2009
This product has been tested according to the following European Standard:
- EN149: 2001 +A1: 2009. Respiratory protective devices. Filtering half masks to protect against particles. Requirements, testing, marking.It complies with European Regulation (EU) 2016/425 on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).Category III.
- EU type examination certificate (module B) issued by BSI , notified body n°0086.The PPE is subject to the conformity assessment procedure based on internal production control plus supervised product checks at random intervals (Module C2) set out in Annex VII under surveillance of BSI , notified body n°0086.
4 . Packing
- Normal Packing 20pcs/box,400pcs/ctn.
- The disposable respirators available in color box package and blister packaging.
- Blistic package are ideal for the retail sector and trade counters.
- better storage and control over dispending in the workplace.
5 . Warning
- The user should be trained in the fitting and should be aware of the instructions for using prior to donning the respirator.
- Use in adequately ventilated areas,which are not deficiency of oxygen.
- Do not use this respirator when oxygen concentration is less than 19.5%.
- Do not use the mask in explosive environment.
- The mask must be fitted correctly to ensure the level of protection expected is achieved.
- The facila hairs or heards and certain facial charactrtistics may reduce the effectiveness of the mask.
- For mask mark marked “NR”,the particle filtering half mask shall not be used for more than one shift.