||Non Woven Fabric
mold filter mask,
face mask with carbon filter
CE FFP1 Save Mask , Mold Filter Mask , Disposable Face Mask,Non Woven Fabric
1 . Descriptions
- ADJUSTABLE: The ear loop of our cotton face mask is adjustable, you could freely change its length according to your face contour, preventing leaving trace on your face after taking off.One size fits most.Our 3 pcs cotton mouth masks are big enough for you to use.
- NO DISCOMFORT: AniwonDirect always focuses on designing a safety dust mask for both women and men.This new mouth mask adopts high quality cotton, making it soft and comfortable to your face, very effortless breathable to wear,and it won't induce discomfort
- ANTI-DUST: Wearing this face mouth mask, you could be protected from dust, small particles on air, pollen and much more.Anti-dust,anti-odor;washable and reusable.
- APPLICATION:This anti-dust mask is ideal for both women and men, suitable for cycling, camping, running,travel,climbing and daily use.Protect you from fog,haze,vehicle exhaust,passive smoking,etc.
- RISK-FREE PURCHASE:If you have any problem, please feel free to contact us. We will do our best to help you solve your problem.Customer satisfaction is our motivation.
2 . Expiry date
If maintained as per storage instructions , products can be used up to 5 years from date of manufacture.
3 . Packing
Normal Packing 20pcs/box,400pcs/ctn
4 . Mask CE Quality Standards
|CE Standard for Disposable Respirators|
|EN: 149:2001 + A1:2009|
|FFP1 NR||≧80%||< 20%||< 21mmH2O|
|FFP2 NR||≧94%||< 5%||< 24mmH2O|
|FFP3 NR||≧99%||< 1%||< 30mmH2O|
1 . Stardard : EN : 149 : 2001 + A1 : 2009
2 . Test Machine : TSI 8130
3 . Test Flow : 95Liters/Min
4 . Test Medium : NACL & DOP
5 . Certification
This product has been tested according to the following European Standard:
- EN149: 2001 +A1: 2009. Respiratory protective devices. Filtering half masks to protect against particles. Requirements, testing, marking.It complies with European Regulation (EU) 2016/425 on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).Category III.
- EU type examination certificate (module B) issued by BSI , notified body n°0086.The PPE is subject to the conformity assessment procedure based on internal production control plus supervised product checks at random intervals (Module C2) set out in Annex VII under surveillance of BSI , notified body n°0086.
6 . Directions for use
- The mask is for single use only.
- The mask should not be removed from its packaging until its required for use.
- Use the respirator in accordance with applicable health and safety regulations.
- Fit the respirator and check leak-tightness before entering the contaminated area.
- Wear the respirator for the whole duration of exposure to contaminants.It should not be used for more than 8 hours continuously and should be discarded after use.
- Transport and stockage of unused masks should be such that the product is not stored in direct sunlight and in frost free conditions,not in contact with solvents and cannot be damaged by physical contact with hard surfaces/items.
- As required by European Health and Safety requirements,the user is advised that when the mask is in contact with the wearer’s skin,it may cause allergic reaction to susceptible individuals.If this is the case,leave the hazard area,remove the mask and seek doctor’s advice.
7 . Advantages
- Polypropylene (P.P.) outer layer provides smooth lining and avoids loose fibres.
- Embossed fringe seal avoids fluffy open layer around the edges. Latex-Free synthetic rubber headstrap.
- Contour design ensures the compatibility of glasses/goggles and reduces fogging.
- Soft nose foam and adjustable nosepiece ensure custom shape and increase the worker comfort and acceptance.
- Light wear and comfortable. Contour fit.Easy breathing/Speaking. Clear vision. Free maintenance (disposable item).
- Better breathing provided by the exhalation valve.
- The ISO 9001 / ISO 14001 certified production guarantees the reliability / regularity of the production and the control of the environmental impact.
8 . More pictures