||Non Woven Fabric
comfortable dust mask,
anti pollution respirator mask
CE FFP2 Dolomite Cup Mask , Activated Carbon Dust Mask, Disposable Respirator Mask
1 . Descriptions
FFP2 D Cup Mask use latex-free elastic strap , soft nose liner , softer and fit the face,adjustable aluminum nose clip will make wearing more sealless leakage .Easy-breathing valve can make breathing more smooth . The respiratory protective devices are III category PPE, due to high risk of death in case of contamination of the respiratory tract. Indeed, the serious damages caused by the inhalation of harmful and toxic substances make the respiratory risk one of the highest risks to human health and safety.
Listed here below the different types of hazardous contaminants to human health:
- dusts: little solid particles suspended in the air deriving from the crushing of solid material. Example: milling, grinding, smoothing and abrasive processes;
- smokes: very little solid particles deriving from vaporizing process and then condensation in solid material due to high heat. Example: foundry, welding and flame cutting processes;
- mists: little droplets of liquid materials deriving from atomization process of liquid materials. Example: plating, blending or production of metal dust;
- gases: substances similar to air in terms of diffusion in the environment. Gases such as carbon monoxide; carbon dioxide; nitrogen and helium;
- vapours: it is the gaseous state of substances that are solid or liquid in nature, so they generate from the evaporation of solids and liquids. Petroleum, for example, is liquid but it evaporates easily producing vapour; diluents and solvents produce vapours, too.
3 . Certification
|CE Standard for Disposable Respirators
|EN: 149:2001 + A1:2009
This product has been tested according to the following European Standard:
- EN149: 2001 +A1: 2009. Respiratory protective devices. Filtering half masks to protect against particles. Requirements, testing, marking.It complies with European Regulation (EU) 2016/425 on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).Category III.
- EU type examination certificate (module B) issued by BSI , notified body n°0086.The PPE is subject to the conformity assessment procedure based on internal production control plus supervised product checks at random intervals (Module C2) set out in Annex VII under surveillance of BSI , notified body n°0086.
4 . Packing
Normal Packing 20pcs/box,400pcs/ctn.
5 . Advantages
- Polypropylene (P.P.) outer layer provides smooth lining and avoids loose fibres.
- Embossed fringe seal avoids fluffy open layer around the edges. Latex-Free synthetic rubber headstrap.
- Contour design ensures the compatibility of glasses/goggles and reduces fogging.
- Soft nose foam and adjustable nosepiece ensure custom shape and increase the worker comfort and acceptance.
- Light wear and comfortable. Contour fit.Easy breathing/Speaking. Clear vision. Free maintenance (disposable item).
- Better breathing provided by the exhalation valve.
- The ISO 9001 / ISO 14001 certified production guarantees the reliability / regularity of the production and the control of the environmental impact.
6 . More pictures