CE Approved FFP1 Valved Mask , Activated Carbon Dust Mask, Dust Particulate Respirator Mask
1 . Descriptions
Our FFP1 particulate respiratormade in non-woven fabric allowing smooth breathing, reducing heat and moisture accumulation.
A comfortable elastic loops with no pressure to the ears, one size FFP1 mask fits most faces.
Filters non-toxic dust, pollen, dander, sawdust, garage dust, garden and general household dust and irritants. They're so light and breathable that they can easily be doubled up for extra protection.
Adjustable nose clip helps provide a secure seal to prevent polluted air from entering. Cushioning foam for added comfort on the nose.
This anti-dust mask is ideal for both women and men, suitable for cycling, camping, running,travel,climbing and daily use.
2 . Certification
This product has been tested according to the following European Standard:
|CE Standard for Disposable Respirators
|EN: 149:2001 + A1:2009
- EN149: 2001 +A1: 2009. Respiratory protective devices. Filtering half masks to protect against particles. Requirements, testing, marking.It complies with European Regulation (EU) 2016/425 on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).Category III.
- EU type examination certificate (module B) issued by BSI , notified body n°0086.The PPE is subject to the conformity assessment procedure based on internal production control plus supervised product checks at random intervals (Module C2) set out in Annex VII under surveillance of BSI , notified body n°0086.
3 . WARNING
- Before using any equipment for respiratory protection, users should be trained with regards to their proper use.The respirators without activated carbons can only be used to protect the user against particles and non-volatile liquids; they do not protect against gases/vapours.
- The respirators equipped with activated carbons can be used to protect the user against particles and non-volatile liquids and also to block and relieve unpleasant odours (deriving from some exhalations) for concentrations lower than TLV (threshold limit value).Do not use these devices when the concentrations of the pollutant are not known or if concentrations are immediately dangerous to life or health.Do not use a respirator if you do not know exactly the type of toxic substances that may be present. In particular, never use the respirator in an explosive atmosphere or in the presence of explosive products.Do not alter, modify or repair the respirator.The mask adheres with more difficulty to the face of people with a beard or with a particular physiognomy. Adjust the mask to the face with extreme precision and attention to prevent unfiltered air passages from the mask.The mask in question does not provide oxygen and should therefore be used in an adequately ventilated environment. If the oxygen content in air is less than 19%, dizziness, breathing difficulties or light-headedness will be felt immediately. In the above case, go immediately to a more ventilated area to avoid more serious damage.
- Disposable respirators marked with "NR" should not be used for more than one shift use and should be discarded after 8 hours of continuous use at most.
- Reusable respirators are marked with "R" and can be used for more than one shift use.
- Anyway both disposable and reusable respirators should be discarded and replaced if they are damaged or if the breathing resistance becomes excessive.
4 . FAQ
Q: Can you provide free samples?
A: All samples are provided freely, it will takes3-5 days to prepare the samples.
Q: How does your factory control the quality?
A: All manufacturing are absolutely base on the pre-production samples. Meanwhile, we have a complete after-sales system.
Q: Could you embossed printing the logo on the face mask?