FFP1V Carbon Disposable Filter Mask , Disposable Gas Mask Grey Color
1 . Descriptions
FFP1V Carbon Cup Mask use latex-free elastic strap , soft nose liner , softer and fit the face,adjustable aluminum nose clip will make wearing more sealless leakage .Easy-breathing valve can make breathing more smooth . Can be used on
Cutting and Casting of Metals; Disposal of Toxic Waste; Hospital;Iron and Steel Industry;Laboratory and Disease Control; Manufacture of Batteries; Mining; Pharmaceutical industry and so on.
2 . Packing
- Normal Packing 12pcs/box,240pcs/ctn.
- The disposable respirators available in color box package and blister packaging.
- Blistic package are ideal for the retail sector and trade counters.
- better storage and control over dispending in the workplace.
3 . How to use?
- Cup respirator in one hand with nosepiece at fingertips,allow headbands to hang freely below hand.
- Hold respirator under chin,with nose piece up
- Locate the upper strap across the crown of the head and the lower strap below the ears.
- Strap must not be twisted
- Using both hands,mould nose clip to the shape of the lower part of the nose to ensure a close fit and good seal.Pinching the nose clip using only one hand may result in less effective respirator peformance.
- The seal of the respirator on the face should be fit-checked before entering the workplace.
- If the user feels the bottom strap is too loose and it is not possible to achieve a satisfactory fit of the mask a knot can be tied in the strap.
4 . Features
- Adjustable headstrap allows for a secure and comfortable fit
- Metal-free - suitable for food industry applications
- Preformed nosebridge eliminates the need for regular adjustment
- Compatible with a wide range of safety eyewear
- Approved to R D allowing the mask to be worn for more than one shift
- Conforms to EN 149: 2001 + A1: 2009 FFP1
5 . Application
Textile, industry, craft work, iron and steel industry, mining, underground civil engineering, woodworking, hospital, laboratory, and disease control….etc.
6 . Discard and replace the mask if:
- The mask is removed whilst in the contaminated area.
- Clogging of the respirator causes breathing difficulties.
- The mask becomes damaged.
- For respirators protecting against vapours,the smell of vapours present becomes derectable.
7. More pictures