CE Certificate FFP1V Save Mask ,Valved Dust Mask , Non Woven Fabric,Only For Single Use
1 . Descriptions
FFP1V Dust Mask with adjustable aluminum nose clip makes wearing more seal less leakage .With latex-free elastic strap , soft nose liner , softer and fit the face .Easy-breathing valve makes breathing more smooth .
It can be used on Cutting and Casting of Metals,Disposal of Toxic Waste,Hospital,Iron and Steel Industry,Laboratory and Disease Control,Manufacture of Batteries and so on.
3-plys, PP spunbond outer layer,PP meltbrown high filteration layer, PP spunbond inner layer.
2 . Mask CE Quality Standards
|CE Standard for Disposable Respirators
|EN: 149:2001 + A1:2009
1 . Stardard : EN : 149 : 2001 + A1 : 2009
2 . Test Machine : TSI 8130
3 . Test Flow : 95Liters/Min
4 . Test Medium : NACL & DOP
3 . Directions for use
- The mask is for single use only.
- The mask should not be removed from its packaging until its required for use.
- Use the respirator in accordance with applicable health and safety regulations.
- Fit the respirator and check leak-tightness before entering the contaminated area.
- Wear the respirator for the whole duration of exposure to contaminants.It should not be used for more than 8 hours continuously and should be discarded after use.
- Transport and stockage of unused masks should be such that the product is not stored in direct sunlight and in frost free conditions,not in contact with solvents and cannot be damaged by physical contact with hard surfaces/items.
- As required by European Health and Safety requirements,the user is advised that when the mask is in contact with the wearer’s skin,it may cause allergic reaction to susceptible individuals.If this is the case,leave the hazard area,remove the mask and seek doctor’s advice.
- If maintained as per storage instructions , product can be used up to 5 years from date of manufacture.
4 . Warning
- The user should be trained in the fitting and should be aware of the instructions for using prior to donning the respirator.
- Use in adequately ventilated areas,which are not deficiency of oxygen.
- Do not use this respirator when oxygen concentration is less than 19.5%.
- Do not use the mask in explosive environment.
- The mask must be fitted correctly to ensure the level of protection expected is achieved.
- The facila hairs or heards and certain facial charactrtistics may reduce the effectiveness of the mask.
- For mask mark marked “NR”,the particle filtering half mask shall not be used for more than one shift.