CE FFP2 Valved Respirator Mask , Activated Carbon Dust Mask ,Non-Woven Polypropylene
1 . Descriptions
Respirator mask FFP2 mask respiratory protection face mask respiratory mask for prophylaxis smear infections & droplet infections Use of environmentally friendly substances, PM2.5 air particle box bacterial filter.
Expiration mask can quickly discharge hot and humid gas. The mask is breathable, suitable to wear in spring and summer.
Flat ear band so that the ears do not get any pain even if you wear a mask for a long time.
Elastic Dromex mouth mask is wide enough to cover nose, mouth and face, very comfortable to wear.
It can protect your mouth and face from dust, pollen, ash, mist and mist, vehicle exhaust and passive smo-king. This dust mouth mask is perfect for travel - planes, public areas, weakened immune system, outdoors.
2 . Material of each layer
Outer layer : Protective pp spun-bonded non-woven
Middle layde : FFP2 melt blown filter(have filter efficiency level of 94%)
Inner layer : Shaped needle punched cotton
3 . Mask CE Quality Standards
|CE Standard for Disposable Respirators
|EN: 149:2001 + A1:2009
1 . Stardard : EN : 149 : 2001 + A1 : 2009
2 . Test Machine : TSI 8130
3 . Test Flow : 95Liters/Min
4 . Test Medium : NACL & DOP
- EN149: 2001 +A1: 2009. Respiratory protective devices. Filtering half masks to protect against particles. Requirements, testing, marking.It complies with European Regulation (EU) 2016/425 on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).Category III.
- EU type examination certificate (module B) issued by BSI , notified body n°0086.The PPE is subject to the conformity assessment procedure based on internal production control plus supervised product checks at random intervals (Module C2) set out in Annex VII under surveillance of BSI , notified body n°0086.
4 . How to use?
- Cup respirator in one hand with nosepiece at fingertips,allow headbands to hang freely below hand.
- Hold respirator under chin,with nose piece up
- Locate the upper strap across the crown of the head and the lower strap below the ears.
- Strap must not be twisted
- Using both hands,mould nose clip to the shape of the lower part of the nose to ensure a close fit and good seal.Pinching the nose clip using only one hand may result in less effective respirator peformance.
- The seal of the respirator on the face should be fit-checked before entering the workplace.
- If the user feels the bottom strap is too loose and it is not possible to achieve a satisfactory fit of the mask a knot can be tied in the strap.
- The user should be trained in the fitting and should be aware of the instructions for using prior to donning the respirator.
- Use in adequately ventilated areas,which are not deficiency of oxygen.
- Do not use this respirator when oxygen concentration is less than 19.5%.
- Do not use the mask in explosive environment.
- The mask must be fitted correctly to ensure the level of protection expected is achieved.
- The facila hairs or heards and certain facial charactrtistics may reduce the effectiveness of the mask.
- For mask mark marked “NR”,the particle filtering half mask shall not be used for more than one shift.
6 . More pictures