FFP2 Vertical Fold Flat Mask , Valved Dust Mask , CE Standard Facial Disposable Mask
1 . Descriptions
FFP2 Vertical Fold Flat Mask is standard facial disposable Mask with activated carbon .Using adjustable aluminum nose clip makes wearing more sealless leakage .With four layers.1st layer is Protective pp spun-bonded non-woven .2nd layer is Active carbon filter.3rd layde is FFP2 melt blown filter(have filter efficiency level of 94%).4th layer is Shaped needle punched cotton
2 . Packing
- The disposable respirators available in color box package and blister packaging.
- Blistic package are ideal for the retail sector and trade counters.
- The disposable respirators can be packed in attractive color box with User Manual in.
- The respirators be packed in a poly bag which keeps the masks hygienically clean and allows for better storage and control over dispending in the workplace.
- The package of this foldable mask with valve is 10pcs/box , 12box/carton and the size of the carton is 42*32*28cm.
3. How to use?
Hold the ﬁltering facepiece in the palm of your hand allowing the headbands to hang freely
on the back of the hand.
Position the ﬁltering facepiece on the face covering the nose and the mouth and making certain that the metal
strip nosepiece is on the upper part.
Pass the lower headband over your head and position it on the neck. Pass the upper headband over
your head and position it on your head and above your ears.
Adjust the nosepiece to ﬁt your nose. Regulate the tension of the headbands(in those models where this is possible).
Check that the mask hugs your face closely.
4 . Discard and replace the mask if:
- The mask is removed whilst in the contaminated area.
- Clogging of the respirator causes breathing difficulties.
- The mask becomes damaged.
- For respirators protecting against vapours,the smell of vapours present becomes derectable.