FFP2V Standard Facial Save Mask ,Valved Dust Mask , Disposable Dust Mask With CE Certificate
1 . Product Description
FFP2V Dust Mask has filtering facepiece particulate respirator - Collapse resistant shell for increased durabilty - Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection - Adjustable noseclip helps provide a custom and secure seal - Two-strap design helps provide a secure fit.
Protective mask against solid and liquid particles of average toxicity.Foam reinforcement under nose bar.High performance exhalation valve FFP2.Conforms to EN149 (filtering half-masks against particles)
2 . Material of each layer
Outer layer : Protective PP spun-bonded non-woven
Middle layde : FFP1 melt blown filter(have filter efficiency level of 94%)
Inner layer : Shaped needle punched cotton
3 . Directions for use
- The mask is only for single use .
- The mask should't be removed from its packaging until its required for use.
- Use the respirator in accordance with applicable health and safety regulations.
- Transport and stockage of unused masks should be such that the product is not stored in direct sunlight and in frost free conditions,not in contact with solvents and cannot be damaged by physical contact with hard surfaces/items.
- Fit the respirator and check leak-tightness before entering the contaminated area.
- Wear the respirator for the whole duration of exposure to contaminants.It should not be used for more than 8 hours continuously and should be discarded after use.
- As required by European Health and Safety requirements,the user is advised that when the mask is in contact with the wearer’s skin,it may cause allergic reaction to susceptible individuals.If this is the case,leave the hazard area,remove the mask and seek doctor’s advice.
- If maintained as per storage instructions , product can be used up to 5 years from date of manufacture.
4 . Recommended applications include:
- Cutting and Casting of Metals
- Disposal of Toxic Waste
- Iron and Steel Industry
- Laboratory and Disease Control
- Manufacture of Batteries
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Textile industry
- Underground Civil Engineering
- Welding work