CE FFP3V Foldable Mask ,Valved Dust Mask ,EN149: 2001 +A1: 2009 Approved
1 . Descriptions
FFP3V Dust Mask can be used up to 5 years from date of manufactory if maintained as per storage instructions, Adjustable headstrap allows
for a secure and comfortable fit.Metal-free - suitable for food industry applications.Preformed nosebridge eliminates the need for regular adjustment.
2 . Inspection before use
Before use, check that the respirator is not damaged and that all its components are present and properly placed; check the expiry date on the packaging.
- Cutting and Casting of Metals
- Disposal of Toxic Waste
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Textile industry
- Underground Civil Engineering
- Welding work
- Iron and Steel Industry
- Laboratory and Disease Control
- Manufacture of Batteries
4 . Certification
This product has been tested according to the following European Standard:
- EN149: 2001 +A1: 2009. Respiratory protective devices. Filtering half masks to protect against particles. Requirements, testing, marking.It complies with European Regulation (EU) 2016/425 on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).Category III.EU type examination certificate (module B) issued by BSI , notified body n°0086.
- The PPE is subject to the conformity assessment procedure based on internal production control plus supervised product checks at random intervals (Module C2) set out in Annex VII under surveillance of BSI , notified body n°0086.