||Non Woven Fabric
fold flat respirator,
n95 respirator mask
CE FFP2 Horizontal Foldable Mask , Fold Flat Mask , With Carbon With Valve
1 . Descriptions
FFP2V Dust Mask with 4-ply non-woven/elasticated strap ,fold flat dust mask ,convenience take/packing: neutral color box, also can OEM/disposable dust mask with valve/protect against dust and liquid .Active carbon is better for odour and hot working condition.The respiratory protective devices are III category PPE, due to high risk of death in case of contamination of the respiratory tract. Indeed, the serious damages caused by the inhalation of harmful and toxic substances make the respiratory risk one of the highest risks to human health and safety.
- ADJUSTABLE: The ear loop of our cotton face mask is adjustable, you could freely change its length according to your face contour, preventing leaving trace on your face after taking off.One size fits most.Our 3 pcs cotton mouth masks are big enough for you to use.
- NO DISCOMFORT: AniwonDirect always focuses on designing a safety dust mask for both women and men.This new mouth mask adopts high quality cotton, making it soft and comfortable to your face, very effortless breathable to wear,and it won't induce discomfort
- ANTI-DUST: Wearing this face mouth mask, you could be protected from dust, small particles on air, pollen and much more.Anti-dust,anti-odor;washable and reusable.
- APPLICATION:This anti-dust mask is ideal for both women and men, suitable for cycling, camping, running,travel,climbing and daily use.Protect you from fog,haze,vehicle exhaust,passive smoking,etc.
- RISK-FREE PURCHASE:If you have any problem, please feel free to contact us. We will do our best to help you solve your problem.Customer satisfaction is our motivation.
- The user should be trained in the fitting and should be aware of the instructions for using prior to donning the respirator.
- Use in adequately ventilated areas,which are not deficiency of oxygen.
- Do not use this respirator when oxygen concentration is less than 19.5%.
- Do not use the mask in explosive environment.
- The mask must be fitted correctly to ensure the level of protection expected is achieved.
- The facila hairs or heards and certain facial charactrtistics may reduce the effectiveness of the mask.
- For mask mark marked “NR”,the particle filtering half mask shall not be used for more than one shift.
3 . How to use?
- Cup respirator in one hand with nosepiece at fingertips,allow headbands to hang freely below hand.
- Hold respirator under chin,with nose piece up
- Locate the upper strap across the crown of the head and the lower strap below the ears.
- Strap must not be twisted
- Using both hands,mould nose clip to the shape of the lower part of the nose to ensure a close fit and good seal.Pinching the nose clip using only one hand may result in less effective respirator peformance.
- The seal of the respirator on the face should be fit-checked before entering the workplace.
- If the user feels the bottom strap is too loose and it is not possible to achieve a satisfactory fit of the mask a knot can be tied in the strap.
This product has been tested according to the following European Standard:
- EN149: 2001 +A1: 2009. Respiratory protective devices. Filtering half masks to protect against particles. Requirements, testing, marking.It complies with European Regulation (EU) 2016/425 on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).Category III.
- EU type examination certificate (module B) issued by BSI , notified body n°0086.The PPE is subject to the conformity assessment procedure based on internal production control plus supervised product checks at random intervals (Module C2) set out in Annex VII under surveillance of BSI , notified body n°0086.
- Large surface area ensures very low breathing resistance
- New large exhalation valve which reduces heat build-up and improves wearer comfort
- Colour coded alphamesh shell for ease of identification
- Adjustable headstrap allows for a secure and comfortable fit
- Metal-free - suitable for food industry applications
- Preformed nosebridge eliminates the need for regular adjustment
- Compatible with a wide range of safety eyewear
- Approved to R D allowing the mask to be worn for more than one shift
- Conforms to EN 149: 2001 + A1: 2009 FFP2
6. More pictures