||Non Woven Fabric
ffp2 mask asbestos,
dust mask ffp2 with valve
CE FFP2 Horizontal Foldable Mask , FFP2 Dust Mask , With Carbon With Valve
1 . Descriptions
APPROVED KN95 SURGICAL MASK - Helps to protect against dust and pollution. Use it to protect your nose and mouth from inhaling particles in travel, sawing dust and more.
CERTIFIED QUALITY FILTER - This respirator blocks at least 95% of very small (0.3 micron) particles, so you can breathe easy knowing your doing the best you can for yourself.
STRONG BUILD - Two ear loops are sturdily welded onto the flu mask so it stays on tight without popping open.
SECURE and SNUG FIT - Ergonomically designed for excellent fit. Always use both straps on the mask to hold it in place to keep air from leaking around it.
LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN - For comfortable long-time wear.
2 . Material of each layer
1st layer : Protective pp spun-bonded non-woven
2nd layer : Active carbon filter(MX-5006)
3rd layer : FFP2 melt blown filter(have filter efficiency level of 94%)
4th layer : Shaped needle punched cotton
3 . How to use?
- Cup respirator in one hand with nosepiece at fingertips,allow headbands to hang freely below hand.
- Hold respirator under chin,with nose piece up
- Locate the upper strap across the crown of the head and the lower strap below the ears.
- Strap must not be twisted
- Using both hands,mould nose clip to the shape of the lower part of the nose to ensure a close fit and good seal.Pinching the nose clip using only one hand may result in less effective respirator peformance.
- The seal of the respirator on the face should be fit-checked before entering the workplace.
- If the user feels the bottom strap is too loose and it is not possible to achieve a satisfactory fit of the mask a knot can be tied in the strap.
- The user should be trained in the fitting and should be aware of the instructions for using prior to donning the respirator.
- Use in adequately ventilated areas,which are not deficiency of oxygen.
- Do not use this respirator when oxygen concentration is less than 19.5%.
- Do not use the mask in explosive environment.
- The mask must be fitted correctly to ensure the level of protection expected is achieved.
- The facila hairs or heards and certain facial charactrtistics may reduce the effectiveness of the mask.
- For mask mark marked “NR”,the particle filtering half mask shall not be used for more than one shift.
This product has been tested according to the following European Standard:
- EN149: 2001 +A1: 2009. Respiratory protective devices. Filtering half masks to protect against particles. Requirements, testing, marking.It complies with European Regulation (EU) 2016/425 on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).Category III.
- EU type examination certificate (module B) issued by BSI , notified body n°0086.The PPE is subject to the conformity assessment procedure based on internal production control plus supervised product checks at random intervals (Module C2) set out in Annex VII under surveillance of BSI , notified body n°0086.
6.Discard and replace the mask if:
- The mask is removed whilst in the contaminated area.
- Clogging of the respirator causes breathing difficulties.
- The mask becomes damaged.
- For respirators protecting against vapours,the smell of vapours present becomes derectable.
7. More pictures