LIMITATIONS OF THE TEST
1. This reagent is a qualitative test and cannot be used for quantitative determination of antibody content.
2. This reagent is used for the detection of human whole blood, serum or plasma samples. It cannot be used for the detection of saliva, urine or other body fluids.
3. The test results of this product are for clinical reference only and should not be used as the sole basis for clinical diagnosis and treatment. The clinical management of patients should be considered in combination with their symptoms / signs, medical history, other laboratory tests, treatment response, and epidemiology.
4. In the early stage of infection, if the virus-specific IgM antibody is not produced or the titer is very low, it will lead to negative results. If a virus infection is suspected, the patient should be reminded to check again within 10-20 days and take a second sample, which should be the same as the first sample. Simultaneously test under conditions to determine if there is a seroconversion or a virus-specific IgG or IgM antibody titer that is significantly
higher in the first infection.
5. The interpretation of positive results should be further determined in conjunction with clinical symptoms and other etiological methods (nucleic acid and sequencing).
6. Negative results indicate that no new coronavirus IgM / IgG antibodies have been detected, but if the new coronavirus IgM / IgG antibody content in the sample is below the minimum detection limit of the kit, negative results may also be obtained.