CE Approved FFP3 Standard Respirator Mask ,Valved Dust Mask , Non-Woven Polypropylene
1 . Descriptions
FFP3V Dust Mask has filtering face-piece respirator,filters solid and liquid aerosols. Single-use.Conical shape. Adjustable nosepiece.
Buckle adjustment. Facial foam. Exhalation valve.It can protect against non-toxic, low-to-average toxicity. For protection against dust of glass wool, rock wool, against lead,chromium, soft wood, metal fumes, bacteria (Legionella)...Can be used in industry, construction, sectors of the wood,metallurgy, health ..
2 . Mask CE Quality Standards
|CE Standard for Disposable Respirators
|EN: 149:2001 + A1:2009
1 . Stardard : EN : 149 : 2001 + A1 : 2009
2 . Test Machine : TSI 8130
3 . Test Flow : 95Liters/Min
4 . Test Medium : NACL & DOP
3 . How to use?
- Hold the ﬁltering facepiece in the palm of your hand allowing the headbands to hang freely on the back of the hand.
- Position the ﬁltering facepiece on the face covering the nose and the mouth and making certain that the metal strip nosepiece is on the upper part.
- Pass the lower headband over your head and position it on the neck. Pass the upper headband over your head and position it on your head and above your ears.
- Adjust the nosepiece to ﬁt your nose. Regulate the tension of the headbands(in those models where this is possible).
- Check that the mask hugs your face closely.
- The user should be trained in the fitting and should be aware of the instructions for using prior to donning the respirator.
- Use in adequately ventilated areas,which are not deficiency of oxygen.
- Do not use this respirator when oxygen concentration is less than 19.5%.
- Do not use the mask in explosive environment.
- The mask must be fitted correctly to ensure the level of protection expected is achieved.
- The facila hairs or heards and certain facial charactrtistics may reduce the effectiveness of the mask.
- For mask mark marked “NR”,the particle filtering half mask shall not be used for more than one shift.
5. Discard and replace the mask if:
- The mask is removed whilst in the contaminated area.
- Clogging of the respirator causes breathing difficulties.
- The mask becomes damaged.
- For respirators protecting against vapours,the smell of vapours present becomes derectable.