||Non Woven Fabric
valved respirator mask,
face mask for dust protection
CE Approved FFP2 Standard Respirator Mask ,Valved Dust Mask , Non-Woven Polypropylene
1 . Descriptions
- TOP MATERIAL: Made of N95 grade particulates and new PP non-woven fabric. The top material of this mouth mask filters almost 98% of airborne particles dust, seasonal allergies, smoke, car exhausted gas, PM 2.5 pollution ash.
- FILTERS THE AIR YOU BREATH IN: Our N95 mask/ hayfever mask keep you safe from air pollution. This mask can be used all year in any weather which keeps you safe from fog, smog, dust, smells,vehicle exhaust, air pollution, allergens, and humidity thus keeping you healthy and safe from many diseases.
- ULTIMATE COMFORT:Our unique filter mask comes with skin-friendly fabric and nose bridge design for a greater wearing experience. Also comfy elastic mask straps that suit for different kinds of face ensure you wear the dust mask for long periods of time without irritation.N95 filter with comfortable material, it will not rub/hurt your face and makeup.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL: The disposal face mask suits for men and women of all ages with different face type. A perfect protector for woodworking, sports, exercise, city cycling, running, bicycle and motorcycle riding and for travel.
2 . Mask CE Quality Standards
|CE Standard for Disposable Respirators
|EN: 149:2001 + A1:2009
1 . Stardard : EN : 149 : 2001 + A1 : 2009
2 . Test Machine : TSI 8130
3 . Test Flow : 95Liters/Min
4 . Test Medium : NACL & DOP
5pcs/box,12pcs/ctn.Each mask under individual polybag.
The disposable respirators available in color box package and blister packaging.
4 . Certification
This product has been tested according to the following European Standard:
EN149: 2001 +A1: 2009. Respiratory protective devices. Filtering half masks to protect against particles. Requirements, testing, marking.
It complies with European Regulation (EU) 2016/425 on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).Category III.
EU type examination certificate (module B) issued by BSI , notified body n°0086.The PPE is subject to the conformity assessment procedure based on internal production control plus supervised product checks at random intervals (Module C2) set out in Annex VII under surveillance of BSI , notified body n°0086.
5 . How to use?
- Hold the ﬁltering facepiece in the palm of your hand allowing the headbands to hang freely on the back of the hand.
- Position the ﬁltering facepiece on the face covering the nose and the mouth and making certain that the metal strip nosepiece is on the upper part.
- Pass the lower headband over your head and position it on the neck. Pass the upper headband over your head and position it on your head and above your ears.
- Adjust the nosepiece to ﬁt your nose. Regulate the tension of the headbands(in those models where this is possible).
- Check that the mask hugs your face closely.
- The user should be trained in the fitting and should be aware of the instructions for using prior to donning the respirator.
- Use in adequately ventilated areas,which are not deficiency of oxygen.
- Do not use this respirator when oxygen concentration is less than 19.5%.
- Do not use the mask in explosive environment.
- The mask must be fitted correctly to ensure the level of protection expected is achieved.
- The facila hairs or heards and certain facial charactrtistics may reduce the effectiveness of the mask.
- For mask mark marked “NR”,the particle filtering half mask shall not be used for more than one shift.
7. Discard and replace the mask if:
- The mask is removed whilst in the contaminated area.
- Clogging of the respirator causes breathing difficulties.
- The mask becomes damaged.
- For respirators protecting against vapours,the smell of vapours present becomes derectable.
8 . More pictures